To renew your 2024 OCBA membership application online, please click here: Apply Online
To print the 2024 OCBA renewal membership application and forward dues (check) to OCBA P.O. Box 88, Goshen, NY 10924, please click here: 2024.renewal. membership dues invoice
For New Members: Please click here for application: new.membership
- Annual Dinner attended by 150 attorneys, judiciary
- Annual Clambake, with golf, tennis, attended by 200 attorneys, judiciary.
- Committees in your area of practice.
- Representation of attorney interests at Judicial, New York State Bar and other meetings.
- CLE programs
- Referral services
- Surveys of attorney attitudes to Judiciary, and other issues.
- Joint functions and meets with other Bar Associations.
- Political representation and lobbying on critical issues
- Internet Access (Referral) Service
- ListServe – A quick way to share information with colleagues in the legal community
Requirements for Membership
You must be a licensed New York State attorney in good standing.
Annual Dues (January – December)
If you have been a member of the New York State Bar for less than ten years: $75
More than ten years: $150
Annual dues payment is due and payable by January 31.
Please call Linda Boniface or Zenia Maisonet (Executive Directors of OCBA) at (845) 294-8222 if you have questions.