Join the Orange County Bar Association – Apply Online
- Annual Dinner attended by 150 attorneys, judiciary
- Annual Clambake, with golf, tennis, attended by 200 attorneys, judiciary.
- Committees in your area of practice.
- Representation of attorney interests at Judicial, New York State Bar and other meetings.
- CLE programs
- Referral services
- Manages the 18(b) program
- Surveys of attorney attitudes to Judiciary, and other issues.
- Joint functions and meets with other Bar Associations.
- Political representation and lobbying on critical issues
- Internet Access (Referral) Service
Requirements for Membership
You must be a licensed New York State attorney in good standing.
If you have been a member of the New York State Bar for two years or less: $75
From two to ten years: $125
Ten years or longer: $150
Call Executive Secretary Lorraine Reinsma at (845) 294-8222 to inquire further.