Join the Orange County Bar Association – Apply Online
Or you may download Membership Application:
For Renewal Membership Application/Dues/Invoice 2022 click here: renewal. membership dues invoice.2022
For New Memberships click here: new.membership
- Annual Dinner attended by 150 attorneys, judiciary
- Annual Clambake, with golf, tennis, attended by 200 attorneys, judiciary.
- Committees in your area of practice.
- Representation of attorney interests at Judicial, New York State Bar and other meetings.
- CLE programs
- Referral services
- Surveys of attorney attitudes to Judiciary, and other issues.
- Joint functions and meets with other Bar Associations.
- Political representation and lobbying on critical issues
- Internet Access (Referral) Service
- ListServ – A quick way to share information with colleagues in the legal community
Requirements for Membership
You must be a licensed New York State attorney in good standing.
If you have been a member of the New York State Bar for less than ten years: $75
More than ten years: $150
Please call Executive Director Linda Boniface at (845) 294-8222 to inquire further.