Latest OCBA News
Due to COVID-19 OCBA is offering reduced membership rates for current members:
FOR ALL CURRENT MEMBERS: THE 2021 MEMBERSHIP RATE WILL BE REDUCED AS FOLLOWS FOR ALL MEMBERS THAT PAY THEIR DUES BEFORE DECEMBER 15, 2020.
New Reduced Rates for 2021
- If you have been a member of the NYS Bar practicing for 10 years or less, your new rate for 2021 is $50.00
- If you have been a member of the NYS Bar practicing for more than ten (10) years, the new rate for 2021 is $100.00
- If you are a practicing member aged 75(+) years, there is no charge. Please return the completed form marked no charge.
For any member that has not paid dues for this year (2020) – you are not eligible for the reduced rate for this year or the extended membership. You are eligible to rejoin by December 15, 2020 for the 2021 membership year at the below rates.
Benefits of OCBA Membership
- ListServ – A quick way to share information with colleagues in the legal community
- Composite Photos – Celebrating 110 years – Fall 2020
- Referral List – Assisting your practice with business generation
- Reduced rates for events – Golf/Clambake Outing, Annual Dinner in 2021
- 5th Thursday Happy Hour Get-Togethers – Free of charge for members